Monday, May 23, 2011

3 years!

3 years....wow.


May 15th marked the 3 year mark me and Mr. Nicholas have been together. I am one lucky girl. I was just telling him the other day if I could dream up my perfect man it would be him. He has every quality I could ever hope for in a boyfriend. To celebrate our anniversary we drove to the bay area and saw my grandparents and visited a bit with them. Then we drove over to Bodega Bay and had a lovely picnic which consisted of playing catch and eating fancy cheese and napping in the sun. It was perfect. I'm looking forward to many more anniversaries with this handsome man.





(the beach we went to, I know I'm an awesome photographer)


(Bodega Bay)


(Bodega Bay)



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren, I didn't know that I followed your blog, but I guess that I do since you showed up on my blogger feed! Welcome to blogging! I love it. :) Happy three years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennie! I had this blog address when I moved out to Utah but I discontinued it when I came to the conclusion that I'm a horrible blogger! Hopefully this time around I'll be better :)

    ReplyDelete